Vacancy IT coordinator EITI portal
TERMS OF REFERENCE
EITI Protal IT project coordinator
- Scope of Work:
- Overall coordination of EITI portal project development and implementation
- Project Management of the whole project
- “Helicopter view” over the project realization, risk management of the project
- SWOT- analysis of all the processes and stoppers within the project realization
- Stakeholder management
- Participation in public communication and negotiations with key stakeholders regarding updates and development plans for the project
- Participation in selection and coordination of the whole project team (if needed)
- Liaison with stakeholders of the reform (Ministry, involved state agencies extractive companies, NGOs and other MSG (multistakeholder group) members, providers of reporting software)
- Participation in coordination of the reform with the Ministry of Energy – directorate, state secretary,MSG
- Participation in the coordination of the legal part of the EITI Platform project realization
- establishment and coordination of the development plan for the project
- Coordination of ongoing development process
- Coordination and monitoring deadlines.
- Development of long-term product strategy
- Coordination of business analysis activities (requirements elicitation, approval and documenting)
- Management of the development backlog, coordination of tasks and priorities with all stakeholders, management of the technical debt and defects backlog
- Management systems implementation: Identified process’ gaps, defines optimal solution, reporting, software development, IT management, security processes coordination. Communication of changes to the project participants.
- General control over new products functionality testing
- General control over the product quality parameters
- General сoordination of deployment and support processes
- General control over the preparation of technical documentation
- Organization of daily task tracking process
- Regular reporting to stakeholders about the project progress
- Participation in IT service providers’ selection and coordination including TOR development, budget calculation and tender process
- Risk management in IT development process
- Supporting specialists for the team hired
- IT project management plan developed and aligned with the Ministry
- IT service provider contracted
- Risk management plan developed
- Long-term product development plan created
- Product backlog developed (a list of development priorities set and monitored)
- Deliverables for each phase defined
- Acceptance criteria and KPIs defined
- Product backlog for 2019 developed
- Minimum viable product developed and pilot with at least 2 companies regions initiated
- Legislative acts, required for MVP pilot, developed
- Reports for every development phase
The IT Project Coordinator must:
- Be able to comply with the required scope of work and deliverables,
- Have a satisfactory record of integrity and business ethics.
- Be qualified and eligible to be contracted under applicable laws and regulations.
The Consultant possesses proved:
- A degree in IT, business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of international and Ukrainian experience in IT project management in a complex multistakeholder environment; IT project management for e-governance projects, state data portals, e-systems etc.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian economic, political, and social situation.
- Profound experience in conducting strategic workshops, consultations, negotiations and approval processes with public officials
- Understanding of e-governance portals, electronic systems and services, work experience in related structures (developers, administrators, public authorities responsible for the portals and portal-related services) with particular implications of their implementation in Ukrainian context.
- Knowledge of EITI and extractive sector in Ukraine, its public management would be an advantage
08.2019 – 02.2020 with possibility of prolongation
Send your CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “EITI IT coordinator” in the subject of email